Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Chicken Soup for the Beer Drinker

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Chicken Soup for the Beer Drinker

    Chicken Soup for the Beer Drinker:

    Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workersin the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver."
    --by Jack Handy

    I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.
    --Frank Sinatra

    The problem with some people is that when they aren't drunk, they're sober.
    --William Butler Yeats

    An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.
    --Ernest Hemingway

    Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
    --Ernest Hemingway

    Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.
    --Catherine Zandonella

    Reality is an illusion that occurs due to lack of alcohol.
    --Anonymous

    Drinking provides a beautiful excuse to pursue the one activity
    that truly gives me pleasure, hooking up with fat, hairy girls.
    -- Ross Levy

    A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her.
    --W.C. Fields

    What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?
    --Tee Mans

    When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
    --Henny Youngman

    Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all of the time and have the time of your life.
    -- Michelle Mastrolacasa

    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy.
    --Tom Waits

    24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence?
    --Stephen Wright

    When we drink, we get drunk. When we get drunk, we fall asleep. When we fall asleep, we commit no sin. When we commit no sin, we go to heaven. Sooooo, let's all get drunk and go to heaven!
    -- Brian O'Rourke

    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.
    --Frank Zappa

    Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me.
    --Winston Churchill

    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    --Benjamin Franklin

    If you ever reach total enlightenment while drinking beer, I bet it makes beer shoot out your nose.
    --Deep Thought, Jack Handy

    Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza.
    --Dave Barry

    The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.
    --Humphrey Bogart


    Why is American beer served cold? So you can distinguish it from urine.
    --David Moulton

    Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world.
    --Kaiser Wilhelm

    Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer.
    --Dave Barry
    All right, brain, I don't like you and you don't like me - so let's
    just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer.
    --Homer Simpson

    You know you're drunk when you fall off the floor. And God said, "Let there be vodka!" And He saw that it was good.Then God said, "Let there be light!" And then He said, "Whoa - too much light."You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.
    --Dean Martin

    Beer: Helping ugly people have sex since 1862!

    Remember "I" before "E", except in Budweiser.

    To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support Group

    Scotch - Because one doesn't solve the world's problems over white wine.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chicken Soup for the Beer Drinker

    just when i think this forum can't go down the toliet any more you go and do something like this and TOTALLY REDEAM YOURSELF!!

    "They say some of my stars drink whiskey. But I have found that the ones who drink milkshakes don't win many ballgames."

    -Casey Stengel

    Imagine partyin with Noah...you guys know how he ends up the next morning,
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chicken Soup for the Beer Drinker

    Well I'm glad somebody likes it! lol [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  4. #4
    Inactive Member DawgFan3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2003
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chicken Soup for the Beer Drinker

    I really enjoyed this post..Even though Im not of legal age....but hey....at least I have some excuses now! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Tndevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2002
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chicken Soup for the Beer Drinker

    One night at Cheers, Cliff Clavin explained the "Buffalo Theory" to his buddy Norm: "Well ya see, Norm, its like this. A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine! Thats why you always feel smarter after a few beers."

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chicken Soup for the Beer Drinker

    *sniff* That was beautiful
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_kydawg95's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chicken Soup for the Beer Drinker

    That's the best one yet IMO!
    free like OJ all day

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chicken Soup for the Beer Drinker

    BUDWEISER

    Because
    U
    Deserve
    What
    Every
    Indivual
    Should
    Ever
    Recieve

    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  9. #9
    Inactive Member one1one's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2005
    Posts
    808
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chicken Soup for the Beer Drinker

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    The problem with some people is that when they aren't drunk, they're sober.
    --William Butler Yeats

    [/ QUOTE ]

    thats my favorite
    [b] "The One and Only"[/b]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_kydawg95's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chicken Soup for the Beer Drinker

    Budweiser
    Because
    U
    Deserve
    What
    Every
    Indvidual
    Should
    Enjoy
    Reguraly
    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    free like OJ all day

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •